Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mindanao Librarian to Conquer Hanoi, Vietnam

14 January 2009, I received notification that the abstract I submitted for the 14th Congress of Southeast Asian Librarians (CONSAL XIV) was among those selected for this prestigious conference of librarians/information professionals. I am both excited and challenged to take with me to a wider audience issues such as community librarianship, social inclusion and forging multi-stakeholder partnerships. Writing the full paper has not yet commenced, but ideas are flowing, even if they are just in my head at the moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its heartwarming to know another Koronadalian is at the forefront of forging a milestone in education.
I too am from Koronadal and a proud graduate of KNCHS.
Would you care to tell us what library you work for?

Bartolome